“Introduction to Shamanism”
Saturday TBA 11a.m. – 5p.m. £85.00 held at Worship Street, London,
This course is an Introduction to Shamanism for people who are new to shamanism and also for those that would like a refresher course.
During the weekend there will be guided meditations as well as journeys on your own and with a partner, whereby you will meet your guides for each shamanic world, the lower world to meet your power animals, the middle world of the fairies and the elemental kingdom and the upper world of the angels and gods and goddesses
This course will cover many aspects of Shamanism and journeying and many will receive healing from the day that will continue into your everyday life. Shamanism can help you realign your thoughts and bring balance back into your life again giving you a clearer outlook on life.
- Shamanism and journeying with the drum to the Lower, Middle and Upper Worlds
- Meeting your guides at each level
- Connecting to your Power animals for guidance and working in pairs
- To learn about Soul retrieval and how trauma can affect our lives in the loss of parts of our soul and how we can bring those soul parts back without trauma to help us move on in our lives.
- Working with the elements of the Medicine Wheel the air, earth, water, fire and the spirit – know the power of each of the directions and how we can use the medicine wheel in divination.
- A journey to bring back gifts from a past life to assist in this life to improve our quality of life and bring abundance
- A general shamanic healing – to ask your guides what is the type of shamanic healing that is needed at this time.
We will also be doing some outside work in nature tuning into the trees to receive messages from the trees and connecting to the land guardians to work with the elements of fire, air, earth and water – for what we need from those elements for the day
Bring with you comfortable clothes to lie on the floor and a cushion and blanket to cover yourself, notebook and pens and pencils. If you have a rattle or drum then bring that too. Everything else will be supplied on the day. Also suitable clothes for outside work for all weathers and something to sit on. Everything else will be supplied on the day.
To make a booking for one of our shaman courses email: email@example.com, tel +44(0)1279 654129 mob: 07885 945008